Sunday, December 24, 2006

Apology?

So I feel that I must apologize. But why should I, this is my blog. Yeah, that's right - something in me feels apologetic about not posting for many days. But something else in feels that I shouldn't care. So which something should I listen to? I guess if I quit writing, people will stop coming by, so for that reason I should be more prudent.

And I guess this would be the paragraph where I write all my excuses for not blogging, but frankly, I am feeling too lazy to write any right now.

And this would be the paragraph where I tell you what has been going on in our lives but I'm not in the mood. I have actually been really tired of the internet and all that comes with it. I have been neglecting my email inbox(es) and only really hitting Google when I absolutely have to. I don't really know why that is, but sitting in front of a monitor doesn't appeal to me these days.

So now I have a week of almost nothing. My only responsibilities are those that come with having a family and making sure the Sunday Service happens next Sunday. All the other stuff is for fun. What I am saying is is that I imagine I'll have a lot of time to read, think and write and if that is the case, this blog will be a little more active.

Merry Christmas. I hope these days are filled with curiosity, awe and wonder . . .

No comments: