Friday, December 01, 2006

Bated Breath

Our lives changed in October: Robby handed us his roomate's DVD set of Lost: Season 1. . .

Since that fateful day, we have ceased watching anything else on TV altogether. We were hooked from the very first epoisode. It took us a couple of weeks to finish the first season. We would watch an episode here and there when we could fit it in after the kids went to bed. Just before we finished the first season, my friend Steve gave us season two. That carried us through to the middle of November. Then, when season two was over, I "aquired" the released episodes from season three. After two months of this obsession, we have caught up to the rest of the world. We are now waiting for Episode 7 of season 3 with bated breath . . .

And, because we watched Lost and nothing else, I got behind on some of the other shows I had been following. I caught up to the rest of the world with Prison Break yesterday. That's a sweet show. Now I wait with bated breath for the next episode.

No comments: