Thursday, December 28, 2006

Theological leanings

I took this test today, inspired by Marc.

You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan. You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists.

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

71%

Emergent/Postmodern

61%

Fundamentalist

50%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

46%

Neo orthodox

43%

Roman Catholic

39%

Modern Liberal

39%

Reformed Evangelical

32%

Classical Liberal

29%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

I am not totally sure how to respond. This is the first time I took this test. Perhaps in time, I will take it again to see how I change, or rather, my theology changes.

I thought it was interesting that I scored as high as I did in the "Fundamentalist" category. I'm not sure that that means. My excuse is that fundamentalism is not all bad.

I think being in the C&MA (Christian & Missionary Alliance) has had quite the influence in me, especially in the Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan area.

1 comment:

Chris Hiebert said...

Oh, this test is not to be taken seriously, by the way.